CQUniversity Australia strives to be the most engaged, supportive and responsive university an Australia.
This vision relies on the provision of a positive student experience in a welcoming, academically sound and safe environment regardless of study node or location, sustained by a student commitment to take personal responsibility for their learning journey.
To accomplish this vision CQUniversity undertakes to:
- Provide a high quality education with a focus on learning through teaching, research and engagement.
- Ensures that the assessment process in all courses and programs is clearly stated.
- Guarantee that any student challenging academic decisions will not suffer and repercussions.
- Consult widely with students about matters which affect them.
- Implement easily accessed, transparent and consistent policies across the University.
- Be proactive in preventing all forms of harassment or discrimination.
In return CQUniversity expects its students:
- To take personal responsible for all aspects of their journey and enrolment.
- To treat all University staff and peers with courtesy and respect.
- To respect the intellectual property of others and refrain form and forms of academic misconduct.
- To make themselves aware of the professional and ethical standards of their intended profession.
- To avoid conduct which disrupts the teaching, learning or research activities and safety of others.
- To alert the relevant University authority to any actions impeding effective study.
Both parties recognise the Traditional Owners of all campus sites.